(Central Asia Post – PR) HE Mr Kairat Abdrakhmanov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, will visit London on 20-22 November.
During his visit, Mr Abdrakhmanov will meet with high-level representatives from Britain’s business, academic, and political sectors. These meetings will focus on the strong partnership between Kazakhstan and the United Kingdom, while identifying areas for further cooperation.
Please see below a list of expected engagements for Mr Abdrakhmanov:
Meeting with Rt Hon Mr Boris Johnson, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, and holding the Kazakh-British Strategic Dialogue Meeting, as well as a separate meeting with Sir Alan Duncan, Minister of State at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Discussing Kazakhstan’s foreign policy priorities at Chatham House (Tuesday, 21st November, 10.30 am).
- Members of the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for Kazakhstan
- Sir Suma Chakrabarti, President of the EBRD
- Members of the Eurasian Council on Foreign Affairs
- Members of the British-Kazakh Society
- Major UK businesses and investors